Friday 24 September 2010

Domino Book! Re vamped



Travelled to Exeter for the Westpoint Craft Exhibition, had a ball looking and spending, I made the decision to only buy what I knew I'd use, its too easy to buy things you like and never ever use them! I wonder how many of us have done that.
I bought a butterfly punch - lots of fat quarters absolutely gorgeous fabric - a steam punk stamp set - Distress Inks - a book on how to make books and journals - musical peel offs - archival ink - self adhesive gems - and finally a big carton of card.
Today have re vamped my domino book - am now very pleased with it, used fabric & napkins to make embellishments, distress ink in Dusky Pink & Old Paper and gold paint.
Love the distress ink on the napkins - looks like stone - will use this again and again for backgrounds.
A productive learning day.

No comments:

Post a Comment